Sunday, February 24, 2013

Brother PE770

Well, I got a new toy!!! 

I must admit I am a bit spoiled when it comes to gadgets and machines!!!  So much so I feel a little guilty (just a little, tee hee)  You see, all I have to do is tell my dear hubby that I have a coupon for something and he will be like ..."go ahead and get it then". He's such an enabler and I love it!!  Shout out to the best hubby in the world, my Keith!!!

Okay so I just got the Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine. The set up and first embroidery all took about a hour. Pretty easy so far. I know how to sew, so I may have had an advantage over someone just starting out with some of the terminology and set up. I did keep looking for the foot control pedal that comes on your sewing machines though.  There isn't one on this embroidery machine. That kind of threw me a little.

Here's my very first embroidery design. I didn't have all the right colors so I substituted.  I think it came out okay. I still have a lot to learn and I hope to incorporate this into my other crafting. Maybe I can learn how to embroider on my cards!!!  Wouldn't that be fun???