Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Heirloom Stamp Show cont'd (Megamount)

Again, I want to emphasize that I am not (or was not) a stamper but I sure as heck plan on becoming one after buying all this stuff.  It;s a good thing I didn't go back the second day. There's no telling what kind of damgae I would have done. This thing below is called a Megamount!.  It's a 6 x 6 acrylic stamping block. Why on earth would I need this, you say? Because Sonya G told me I did!!
They had so many background stamps to choose from.  It was overwhelming to say the least. Well, not for Sonya, apparently she knows exactly what to do with them cause she bought a truckload!!!   Just kidding, but she did buy quite a few. I got 3 stamps, 2 are tree images and one is called Scribbles.
I have no idea what I'm going to make with these but I'll be sure to post them here when I do!!
 
That's it for now, except for my Heartfelt Creations purchase, which I'm not gonna post because I'm sleepy now.  It was just a leaf die though. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment