Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring card with butterflies (clear)

This week's Scrap of Color challenge was "anything with butterflies". I was just playing around with my Ebosser and patterned acrylic sheets and came up with this. I tried my hand with copics again (still in need of a class) but they didn't show up to well on the acrylic. I found the Spectrum Noir markers to be far more superior for this project.  The colors were vibrant and stuck really well to the acrylic. I cut the butterflies out of vellum and adhered them to inside (bottom butterflies) and on the outside (top butterflies).  I hope you can see it. It was really hard to photograph.
 
 I put a white piece of cardstock in the middle to help it show better. Really, it was just something to do because I don't know who one would send a clear card to. lol