Friday, March 14, 2014

Birthday Cards

I decided to make up a few birthday cards and have them handy since I'm always forgetting.  These are just a few of the ones I have made so far. Hopefully this year, I will be better about sending them out in a timely manner. I really despise giving store bought cards unless I don't like you....then store bought card it is!!! Hahahahaha. Thank goodness the list of people I don't really care for is non-existent at this point!

                         Thank you for looking and Enjoy!              
                                          Cardstock: DCWV Shimmer Stack
Spellbinders 3D-M Bossabilities folder
Spellbinders labels 18 die
Justrite Stamp - Live, Love, Laugh labels
I used the Tim Holtz distressing tool on top of the embossing
Cardstock: ??? I can't remember where I got the gold because I've had it for years. Sorry
Recollections Cream cardstock for background, edges inked with a Gold Wink of Stella Marker
Spellbinders 3-D M-Bossabilities folder
Justrite Stamps - Special Gifts labels
-
Cardsrock: DCWV Glitzy Glitter Stack
Justrite Grand Birthday Sentiments with white heat embossing
Spellbinders Gold Majesty Circles die



Cardstock: Graphic 45 The three R's
Tim Holtz Ornate Clock die
Graphic 45 Stamp and die cut
EK Success Linked Circle Chain Punch








A                                                   
Cardstock: October Afternoon Capture The Flag Collection
Happy Birthday cut with Silhouette Cameo
I used my Copic markers to color this card. Although is doesn't show on here, the brown part of the bird is highlighted with a brown Wink Of Stella marker to give it an extra shimmer.

4 comments:

  1. Just saw your cards over at Sheila's blog and had to come here to tell you how amazing I think they are. Wow, the bling, the embossing, the shine!!! Of course I'm loving the embossing especially and all the embellishments. So much work - and just beautiful, Danita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are beautiful as always! I love how you do the color on color, mine never looks right when I do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post!

    Phục vụ cho nhu cầu vận chuyển container bằng đường bộ ngày càng lớn, vận chuyển xăng dầu bằng đường sắt và vận tải, gửi hàng hóa vận chuyển xe máy bắc nam bằng đường sắt cũng đã xây dựng nên những qui trình, dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng hóa bằng các toa xe chuyên dùng chuyên nghiệp và có hệ thống. Đảm bảo mang đến chất lượng tốt nhất cho khách hàng sử dụng dịch vụ.

    ReplyDelete