Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Card

Same card, two different looks. 
The card is from the Silhouette store. I used my eBrush to color the pumpkins and my Silhouette Cameo to cut the leaves.

 This is the first one I did.  It has the "Thanks" cut out in the front of the card. I used Stickles to put the lining under the pumpkins. I like this one because it has a softer touch to it.
 Here's the inside:
 I put a dark colored card stock behind the "Thanks" on this one to give it a more masculine touch. No glitter. The lining under the pumpkins is card stock. This one is actually for my brother.
Here's the inside of this one. I used the color gradient tool to create the background. This was my first time using the advanced features in my Cameo software. I love how it turned out.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your holiday!!  Remember the real reason for the day....to give Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Nice cards, received mine In the mail on Friday, thanks! I have yet to unpack my cameo from last month's crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card chick! You are working that new machine of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Danita. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete