Thursday, August 13, 2015

Quick Sympathy and Get Well Cards

I joined a card group on Facebook whose focus is on sending out cards to those in need. Here are samples of the first set I made. There are 5 Get Well cards and 5 Sympathy Cards ready to go. 

 I think the card group is a great idea because not only does it allow me to use up my stash of crafty goods, it will also help to lift someone's spirits. 



     


Inside of Sympathy Card
Inside of Get Well Card


Supplies used:

The first two cards were made using the Making Memories Neon Craft Stack.
The third card was made with the DCWV Pocket Full Of Posies paper stack
and the fourth card (masculine) was made with All My Memories background paper - Studio Collection
All of the card sentiments were created with:
Stampin up Thoughts & Prayers 1 & 2 Stamp set
Justrite With Sympathy Stamp set
Justrite Sympathy Vintage labels
Viva Decor liquid pearl pens

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I like how they are all the same design yet are still different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How VERY thoughtful and, I too, LOVE how you used the same "design" and varied it so smoothly with different papers 'n colors. WTG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your cards, gotta get me some stamps for the inside of cards!

    ReplyDelete