Sunday, October 4, 2015

Inspirational Card

I used my Craftwell Ebrush to create the background for this card. It is a card request from the group, Creative Card Angels.  It was a request for happy mail for someone in a Nursing Home. I am enjoying being in this card group. It is helping me to use my crafty stash (some which probably would have never gotten used) and I'm loving sending out card to make people happy.
Front
 Inside
 Spellbinders Cascading Dots die
 Background sprayed with my Craftwell Ebosser and Copic Markers  
(#fallforebrush)
Once you spray the background (or use your inks) you just pop up the front of the card with pop-up strips. The flowers are from Stampin Up Petite Petals, Butterfly- Stampin Up Polka Dot Pieces. The front sentiment is Stampin Up - Trust God.  The inside sentiment is a random stamp I got from Michaeals.

3 comments:

  1. Danita, I love your blog. It's great. Saw one of your cards on Facebook and you listed your blog. Check out my blog at rbootc@wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danita, love that background; nice card, great stamps!

    ReplyDelete