Friday, January 15, 2016

Lady In A Hat Card

I was bored and so I decided to play around with some of my toys.  This is the card I cam up with. I used  Silver foil cardstock for everything!!  Yall know I love all things shiny!
Front
 I got the lady in the hat silhouette off of Google and traced it with my Cameo software. It was so easy!
Inside
Close up so you can see the detail. It's so hard to photograph foil. I tried de-stressing the embossing to give it an antiquated look.
 I popped up the front layers of the card to give it a 3D appearance.
Other supplies used: Spellbinders Majestic Circles Die Set
                                  Momenta Hello Die Set
                                  Stampin Up Favorite Things stamp set
                                  Spellbinders Sea Beauty Embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Girl you know you be showing out.......love this card just too darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baeautiful as usual, you really Out did yourself on this card! Thanks for the inspiration, I wish we lived closer so we could play together!

    ReplyDelete