Friday, February 26, 2016

Collar Card

I made this card for the "Collar Card Challenge" for a Facebook group that I belong to.
The host gave us the directions (I'll share at the end of this post), and challenged us to make and post our cards.

I went with a French theme using paper from Authenique "Classique: Pretty Collection". The black border is Washi Tape from Dollar Tree and the Eiffel Tower is from the Silhouette store and Merci is cut with my Cameo.

Collar Card Directions
Basic Directions - Compliements of Ginger Pelfry

Instructions: 
Double Sided Cardstock - 5" x 3 3/4"
At 2 1/2", cut 1 1/2" down
Fold back flaps 
Sold paper 5 1/4" x 4"
Tape or glue Double Sided Cardstock to solid paper, use scissors to trim flap side.

I followed the basic directions then I added my own twist on it, like adding the black trim on the collar. You can change it up any way you like. It's such an easy a versatile card.

No comments:

Post a Comment