Monday, January 29, 2018

Get Well Card Booklet

Hello everyone.
I've been working a lot of hours lately at my new job. It doesn't give me much time to do what I love but I'm vowing to keep my blog going. With that being said, the doctor I work for recently had open heart surgery.  Her favorite color is purple and almost eveything in our office is purple including our logo.  I made this 8 x8 card booklet for her. I printed the first two insides sheet on vellum.  I love how it turned out. The last page is a message page for the staff to send their well wishes.
Inside 1

Inside 2

Inside 3

I took this picture to show how pretty the vellum printed

side view

It lays flat like any other card and is about 1/2 inch high with the flowers.
 I made a box to carry it in.


Supplies used: Hero Arts "Prayers" stamp set.  I used the die part of the set.
                        Just -Rite "Caring Sentiments" Stamp Set
                        Stampin Up Butterfly Basics
                        Card base - Die'sire Elegance Embossing Folder
                        Border - EK Success border punch.

~Danita~

No comments:

Post a Comment