Sunday, August 19, 2012

Loving my Cameo!!!

I have a lot of  "toys" to play with, but right now I'm just enjoying learning more about my Silhouette Cameo. I love how it can cut in the most intricate details.

Here's a Filigree Card I made from a design in the Silhouette Store.  The "With Sympathy" is cut in vinyl and also purchased from the Silhouette Store.  Sorry, the pictures just don't do it justice. The base is a shimmering baby blue and the filigree is a shimmering cobalt blue. Probably should have taken the picture with my camera instead of my phone.

 And here's the inside, done with the Silhouette Sketch Pens. Again, the picture doesn't do it justice. The ink is a metallic baby blue. Gorgeous!!  If your handwriting is sub-par, this is the way to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment