Thursday, August 30, 2012


Sooooo, the hubs had the garage door open and my little neighbor Hector saw my buckets and had a fit!!! He said "what is she going to do with all those buckets?" Hubs said "well she decorates them and gives them away, she uses them as birthday .......(before he could finish) Hector said "Birthday?? (so excited he could hardly get his words out) tell her I have a Birthday tomorrow and I need a bucket!!!" Lol, so this is what I whipped up really quick late last night. Now I'm at work sleepy. The things we do for kids!!!


5 comments:

  1. So super cute...Hector is going to loooove his bucket!

    Susie (Barbara :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danita, that was so sweet. Hector is going to love showing off his bucket.

    Pat Wimbush

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! please show me how to do vinyl??!!

    ReplyDelete