I am truly touched to recieve this award from my dear friend Sharondalyn. She a really sweet person and a great crafter. Please go check out her blog at http://clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com/. Sharondalyn is a teachers dream parent!!! She is always participating in variuos events at her children's schools and is always, I mean always crafting some type of goodies for the teachers as well as the students in her children's class. Where was she she when I was coming up?? (not born yet lol)Seriously, she's a very talented you lady, so hop on over and checl out her blog.
Here are the guidelines for this award:
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!
I am happy to "pay it foward" and give this award to some more talented ladies that I have had the pleasure of meeting:
1. Felisa Montee, http://felisa21.blogspot.com/. Felisa is not only a wonderful crafter and a sweet person, but she also does amazing things with her embroidery machine. Be sure to check her out.
2. Treva Perry, http://www.scrappint.blogspot.com/, Treva is a true scrapbooker!! Go check out her layouts!!
3. Ken Hess, http://www.kreativeken.blogspot.com/, I have the pleasure of following this young man's blog. He is a whiz with the cricut machine. Check it out!!
4. Sherry Frisbee, http://littlescrapofheaven.blogspot.com/. Sherry is yet another great crafter. She organizes quite a few swaps too. Go check out her blog and you can see some of the goodies you can get when you participate in swaps!!
5. Anne Henderson, http://grannyannesgreetings.blogspot.com/ , Grannyanne as she is known dabbles in coloring with copics, card making, layouts and paper crafts. I met her her a A Circle Mania event. She's a really nice and talented lady.