Sunday, January 27, 2013

Modge Podge

I did this canvas design last year at the Michael's Gold Card Event with Plaid Inc. Plaid makes all the Modge Podge products.  I decided to post this on my blog because I always hear people asking "Can you use cardstock on canvas?" Yes you can, just make sure you use a sealer, like Modge Podge.

I took a regular, painted the tree limb on, then painted it with Modge Podge Sparkle.  While the canvas was still wet, I placed the images on the canvas, then let dry. 

 
The Alphabet, blue birds, banner and leaves all came from the Modge Podge Podgeable Papers Pad called Nature. The plastic bird and crown are also Modge Podge products called Podgeable Shapes. Plaid makes several different themes of Podgeable Papers. Once everything was dry, I added Modge Podge demensional on top of the cut of images.  The picture just does do it justice. You can't really see the demensional effect.  I've posted each on the products used below for you to see.


 
 

2 comments:

  1. That is to cute, I never thought of card stock on canvas and I haven't played with mod pudge enough. But I will great project

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have yet to try canvas. got a feeling it is in my future. great job 'queen'...

    ReplyDelete