Sunday, June 23, 2013

4th of July Red, White and Blue Blog Hop! Day 3

I had the pleasure of participating in  the 4th of July Red, White and Blue Blog Hop!
Co-hosted by: Carter’s Crafting Corner and C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC.

On this card, I tried my hand at using corrugated cardboard. I spray it with glimmer mist in red, white and blue, sanded the edges, added Washi tape (I'm newly addicted to this stuff) and a bow. I cut the image with my Cameo and layered it.
    For this card I turned a cut image from the Silhouette store, into a print and cut. I just love this little Patriotic Bear!!  Isn't she a cutie?  Look at those eyes!! The bottom is flatten paper straws then embossed.

 

This is one of my favorite things to do.....decorate charger plates!!

It's challenging as well as fulfilling.  I just love to sit back and admire them once I'm finished. It's amazing how a simple plastic plate and some vinyl can transform into a work of art!

I've recently gotten into making these simple wreaths for the holidays.  You can find my tutorial here

My cards!!!

Washi Tape and Paper Straws!!

Vinyl- Positive and Negatives ( I never throw away anything!!)
Paper Straw Flag
This one, I just wanted to use my new background stamp!! Tee hee!! Also used my scraps!!
Here are two cards from my previous posts. I thought I would share them again.
Washi Tape and Paper Straws 
I changed an Image from the Silhouette Store to a Print and Cut.
I used my Cameo and Cricut Imagine to make this one
 Thank you so much for stopping by!!