Sunday, June 16, 2013

More cards with Embossing Paste

Still playing around with my Embossing Paste. I'm getting better at it, but my images are still not as crisp and clean as I would like.  I think I told you guys before, my local LSS said it takes practice, so that's what I'm trying to do. This time I used the Translucent Paste. You color before you apply the paste. I totally made a mess of this one. I colored with Copics, which went very well...... at first.  Then I got this bright idea to blend in a darker color using Perfect Pearls. The color ran everywhere!! I am not one to throw anything that I put some time into away, so I hand cut around the flower and put it on a card.
 
 
Perfect Pearls
See how it ran?

 
This one I did the Copics color, but no Perfect Pearls this time.  The color still ran, not as bad, so back to hand cutting this one too.

 
This one went better than the first
 
This one I tried the glitter method. I like it. Much easier than the color, at least I didn't have to hand cut this one.  This picture does not do it justice. Oh and that's Washi Tape on the right side and glittered Candy Dots on the left.
 
I did learn with the glitter method, you start on the outside first.
I had to go back and fix that little blooper!!
 
 
 Thanks for looking!! I would love for you to become a follower!!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment