Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sometimes I actually do somthing at crops, sometimes!!!

Everyone who knows me, I mean, really knows me, knows I don't do anything when I go to crops.  I pay my money to go socialize!!  (One day it will dawn on me that I can do that sh@! for free!!)

While I was not as productive as, well, anyone there, I did manage to make these 3 cards.  I must apologize for the delay. I have no excuse other than....I just didn't feel like posting them and they really weren't that great but here goes:

This one was my attempt at using Copics again (still haven't taken that class!!!) I sketched the image  with my Cameo and designed and cut out the Happy Birthday. The border is a punch from EK Success that I paid $3.99 for at T.J. Maxx back during the summer. (you know I love deals)
 
On this one I used some paper that I had sprayed with my $1.00 glimmer mists from the yard sale I went to earlier in the year.  It really glistens, but I couldn't get it to show up in the picture.

 
Okay, I was playing around with this stitch maker thingy that I've had for about a year and never used. I used it to make the border on the top and bottom. Then I practiced my quilling.  I love doing it. I just never seem to have the time. Please forgive my pitiful flowers.  I left my book at home and just had to go for it!!

 
Thanks for stopping by.  I told myself that I'm going to post a card(s) everyday this weak.
 
Let's just see what happens...bahahahahaha!!!