Monday, September 16, 2013

3-D Birdcage and Matching Card

Hello Peeps!!!  I hope all is well with you today.

For the last few weeks, I have really felt like I was in a crafting slump, so I decided to challenge myself with a 3-D project. I chose a birdcage from the Silhouette America online store. The designer is Rivka Wilkins and you can get the construction details here. It was a bit challenging but I must admit, I enjoyed it and I hope you like it.

3-D Birdcage and matching card: All blinged out!!
 
Close up of the Bird Cage

Close up of the card, this bird cage is also in the Silhouette store. The "For You" was cut using the Invitaion Font
 
Close up of the birds
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hope this got you out of your slump. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danita, saw this over at Pam's and it looks like you came out of your "slump" with a BANG!!! This birdcage and card set is phenomenal!!! Fabulous job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Danita you did an awesome job on both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cage and card. I hear the Cameo calling me almost daily and I'm still able to turn a deaf ear. But how much longer is another story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this at the Bug Bytes and just loved it!!! Love the sparkle on your card and bird cage!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a way to get out of your slump! Love the detail and the bling....
    3 D, WOW!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete