Monday, September 30, 2013

Birthday card in a box plus bucket

 This is a card I made for my friend Mazie. I can post it now because she's seen it now. The butterfly and tag are Spellbinder dies. The orange ribbon is white hug snug that I colored with glimmer mist spray. I embossed the orange background and added washi tape ( I love this stuff!!)
 
This is the inside of her card.  Now before you say something.....I use "heffa" as a term of endearment!!! Yuk, yuk, yuk!!!
She got a big kick out of this!
 
This is the box I made for it with my old fashion Enveloper.  I don't have that new thingamajig!

 
This is how the card looks inside the box. I love making the dimensional cards and boxes to match.

 
Here's the matching bucket I made for her. It was filled with washi tape, stamps and dies.
 
 
Thanks for looking, be sure to check back.  I'll be posting my DT project on the 11th.  I going to try to tackle some masculine cards (yuk).

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh the outside is so sweet and then the inside -- haha! glad your friend and you share the same sense of humor! very cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The inside is hiliarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used and the card...but you've totally inspired me to make more dimensional cards and give the matching box a try! Wonderful job. Thanks, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it-love it - LOVE IT!!! The inside wording has me laughing so hard that tears are rolling down my face!!! Thanks for the project and the good laugh; I needed it!

    ReplyDelete