Monday, September 30, 2013

Birthday card in a box plus bucket

 This is a card I made for my friend Mazie. I can post it now because she's seen it now. The butterfly and tag are Spellbinder dies. The orange ribbon is white hug snug that I colored with glimmer mist spray. I embossed the orange background and added washi tape ( I love this stuff!!)
 
This is the inside of her card.  Now before you say something.....I use "heffa" as a term of endearment!!! Yuk, yuk, yuk!!!
She got a big kick out of this!
 
This is the box I made for it with my old fashion Enveloper.  I don't have that new thingamajig!

 
This is how the card looks inside the box. I love making the dimensional cards and boxes to match.

 
Here's the matching bucket I made for her. It was filled with washi tape, stamps and dies.
 
 
Thanks for looking, be sure to check back.  I'll be posting my DT project on the 11th.  I going to try to tackle some masculine cards (yuk).