Monday, October 21, 2013

Masculine Cards

I have been practicing making Masculine cards all month. I find them to be most challenging because of the lack of bling, flowers and ribbons. I decided to challenge myself this month with this task. I started out really slow and wanted to give up several times, but I pushed on. You can see more under the Masculine Card Label to  right of this blog.

Here's the first one in this set:
I used the Tim Holtz Retro Grunge Paper Stash and Candi dots colored with my Copic Marker. The badge is a die from Spellbinders.
 Teehee, I was playing around with an image from the Silhouette store to see if I could turn it into a card. I did.  This one was kind of fun to make.
 DCWV Natural Cardstock, gears, spirals and Thickers was used to create this one. 
                          

 
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment