Friday, November 15, 2013

Circle Mania - My Operation Write Home Cards

Here are the cards I made for Operation Write Home. If you are not familiar with this project you can find out more by going to their website: http://operationwritehome.org/.  It is truly a worthy cause and anyone can do it. Just follow the guidelines. You can help make a soldiers day.

All of these cards were made with my Cameo (print and cut feature), Washi Tape and Dies, except the "Howdy Partner" is a Cricut cut from the Western Cartridge.





 



2 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome. I cut my first print and cut image from my Cameo and I can't wait to assemble a birthday card for my grandson with it. I need to find a room for rent near you so I can soak up some of your knowledge and talent. Great work, Danita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete