Monday, November 18, 2013

Folded Card, Tag and Gift Card Holder

Hello Peeps!

Some of you already know that I have been posting about my crafting retreats this month.  I had 3 back to back.  While they were a lot of fun, I am tired!!! I'll share with you one of the cards I made at the retreat this past weekend.  It's a folded card with a gift card tag. I bought a cardstock pad and matching brads and I wanted to see what I could come up with. I've never used brads. The collection is called "Bonjour" by GCD Studios.

The card is 6 x 6 with a pocket in the middle to hold the tag. I added gold washi tape and I used  Spellbinder dies for the flourishes on the front.

I cut the inside tag by hand along with the flowers at the top. The 2 brads are from the collection. I left a 2.5 inch open slot for the gift card
             
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment: