Sunday, January 26, 2014

Charger Plates

Here's a few more Charger Plates that I was asked to make for some grand kids of a friend. I had a hard time coming up with one for the little boy who plays both football and baseball. (You know I'm not good with stuff I can't bling out, lol) I'm liking the way this one turned out.

 The next one is for the grand daughter that is on the flag team. There were not very many flag team images on Google, so I found one I kind of liked and modified it to a more modern image.  I like this one too.
This last one for  the Cheerleader grand daughter.  I love it!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on all of them, Danita. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing. You captured their personalities very well. Can't wait to present them when the snow lets up so I can get back home. Appreciate you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, just from our conversation..They are amazing. You captured their personalities very well. Now, If this weather co-operates I"ll present them . Talent, Talent, Talent,,

    ReplyDelete