Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thank You Cards

I was asked to make these three Thank You Cards for one of my daughter's friends (ya, she volunteers my services!!!) I didn't mind though because I love making cards and her requirements were quite simple. The cards are blank on the inside for her to write her sentiments.

This one was cut using my Cameo and a card from the Silhouette store. I added the Mom and Dad, cut into the card with a white liner.
This is also a card from the Silhouette store.  Again, I just added my own touch.
This card was made with The Teresa Collins embossing folder for the Ebosser.  I inked the inside of the embossing folder to get the look on the squares. The embossing folder is 8.5 x 11.  I cut the squares off the folder, mounted the center one with pop dots and embellised with Candi dots. This is the best picture I could get because of the silver card stock.

Thanks for looking!!