Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sympathy Card

It seems I'm making too many of these cards lately. Again, I love making cards, I just hate the occasion. This one is for a special friend of mine whom recently lost a loved one.

I used the DCWV Glizty Glitter Stack and DCWV foiled cardstock.  The Glizty Glitter Stack is absolutely beautiful paper, but it's still on my Crappy Craft Stuff  list because  I cannot get it to cut on any of my die cut machines.  The top layer just pulls apart from the bottom layer and clogs up my blades.  I always end up re-gluing them together. I have had 2 of my friends tell me they have had good results with it so  maybe I just got a bad batch (5 stacks??), maybe!

I do L-O-V-E the foiled cardstock though. I used a background stamp with Staz-on ink for the second layer.  No smudges!!   The Cross is a die from Heartfelt Creations.

Here's a close up of the black flowers.  The were kind of dull looking to me so I glitzed them up with my black Wink of Stella Marker.
 The font!!!  I love this font! It cut out perfectly with my Cameo!
 Close up of the triple loop bow

 The inside, my favorite quote

Until the next time.......