Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sympathy Card

I've been been out of commission for a few weeks with some family medical issues and I haven't crafted in a while. Really, I didn't even have to will to craft. I heard about the loss of one of my crafting buddies' daughter and I just had to find my mojo from somewhere, to make her this card. It took me all day, but it will be worth it, if I can brighten my friends' day. #cricut #imadeit

Paper: DCWV Rustic collection
Dies: Anna Griffin Flower Bramble and
        Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Stamp:  Justrite Sympathy Stamps


 Inside

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, hope that it will brighten the spirits of the recepient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card will mean so much to your friend, I'm sure. It's obviously a work of love.

    ReplyDelete