Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Ornaments, bags, tags, boxes and more!!!

I had so much fun making these gifts for my employees and my doctor. They are a great crew and I have much love for them. The years we have been together with our doctor range from 7 to 23+ years (me, 21yrs) That says a lot about our work environment.

Ornament with our office name on it. 
 My doctor is Jewish so I wanted to make her something special and in line with her beliefs.


 These are the boxes I made to hold the ornaments. I finally got to use all my G45 Christmas paper!
Just wanted to show you guys the inside of the ornament box.  They are very well put together and have inserts to hold the ornaments in place.
Close up of the box.

These are bags I got from Dollar Tree and dressed up.
Another bag from Dollar Tree but with Happy Hanukkah for my doctor.

Now I have never made a tag in my life so go easy on me! I tried! lol
I made each tag with their name on the back.



back

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Everything you do is always awesome. The ornament box, where'd it come from? Beautiful. And your tags are beautiful too. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You be working it sis....I want to be like you when I grow up..,,,,just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. More awesomeness, love your projects.

    ReplyDelete