Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Mother's Day!  To those you of whose mother has passed on, like myself, try to remember the good times. You should still celebrate her and know that she is with you always. I miss my Momma everyday, but I know death is a fate we must all face on day. I'm not bitter, but thankful for the time the Lord allowed me have have her here with me.

I am also thankful to still have my wonderful Mother-in-Law. As far as in-laws go, I rate her a 10+! I love her and celebrate her!

Also, if you know a mother who has lost a child, don't be afraid to reach out to them. Call them up and let them know you are thinking about them. In leiu of sending a card, take her a plant, a simple rose or even a small gift.

Here's the card I made for my Mother-in- Law along with a matching card box:
 Card with card box.

For the card I used the Spellbinders Card Creator Elegant labels 4 and Spellbinder Fancy lattice. I used my eBrush and Copic Marker, R28 to create the matching flowers.  I used the @We R Memory Keepers new 1-2-3 punch board for the card box. I already had the WRMK envelope punch board but I wanted the new one because it makes larger boxes. I'm loving it. The band around the box was made with the Fiskars AdvantEdge punch system and the Antique Lace punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment