Friday, June 12, 2015

Tool Belt Father's Day Card

This card took me 3 nights (after work) to make! I saw a few Tool Belt cards on Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl. I spent one night designing my own and 2 more nights putting it all together. I love the way it turned out. I don't think I will make another though. This was tough! lol

I used the Silhouette print and cut feature for the tools. I also used eyelets, brads and candi dots for the embellishments. The pockets and belt were inbossed with the Craftwell @ebosser folder Delicate dots. Yes I said "inbossed"because the dots are on the wrong side of the design, but I ended up liking the way it looked, more masculine. The card base was embossed with the Craftwell @ebosser Dotted Elegance. The phrase is from the Silhouette store.
This is the inside

Thanks for looking!