Friday, June 19, 2015

You're a Classic Father's Day Cards

Here's the last of my Father's Day Cards. Somehow I ended up making way more FDCs than I did for Mother's Day! How did that happen? Oh yeah, now I remember....I got request for them!

I did two of each design, 8 total. The cars flip open and says "One of A Kind!" and the inside of the card says "Happy Father's Day.
Inside the of the car
Inside of card

Close up of Cars




The car card is in the Silhouette Store.
Paper: Kumari Embellish, by Dena and G45 ABC Primer Collection
Candi dots colored to match with my Craftwell eBrush and Copic markers
Washi Tape and DCVW Foil paper for sentiments and accents.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Father's Day to all!!




1 comment:

  1. Danita, you rock and you use your arsenal of goodies; love your cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete