Sunday, August 16, 2015

More Cards!!!

Here's the second set of cards that I made for the card group I joined, Creative Card Angels . Some are Sympathy Cards and some are Thinking of you Cards. They are ready to go upon request.

If there was ever any doubt in my mind about the cost of #Misti Stamping Tool, it has all been erased!! This is an absolute must when you are doing multiple cards. It makes mass producing quick and easy! I have never, ever made 9 cards in one day!! Go get you you one! You can find it at My Sweet Petunia.












I used the Stampin Up Swallowtail Stamp on all the cards
All the cards are heat embossed although you can't tell it here.
The inside sentiments are from JustRite With Sympathy Stamp Set and
Stampin Up Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Sets


6 comments:

  1. Pretty Cards!
    I especially like the songs you chose for the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful! Love the Misti too! I hardly stamp without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are soooo beautiful and will definitely lift spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY, those are absolutely beautiful Danita!!! You are so right about the MISTI! It is a must! I love mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore these cards! Each one is more beautiful than the last. My hat's off to you sister.

    ReplyDelete