Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sympathy Card

I decided  to participate in a few card challenges, especially after seeing my two buds Treva and Felisa turn out so many pretty cards for these challenges. These women are incredible and really crank out the cards almost everyday (I'm not promising that! lol) When you get a chance, check out their blogs, The Scrapin Diva and Treva's Craft Corner.

This card is for Sweet Sunday Sketch #292 challenge. Oh and this is my very first challenge.

We had to use a large circle, a rectangle panel and an accent strip:
Inside
Close up.  I used Stickles on the black flowers to make the sparkle

Thanks for looking and have an awesome day!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! How did you get that saying on the inside Danita? I love it! Nice as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, you rocked it as usual, you always know the perfect spin to put on your cards; thanks for shout out!

    ReplyDelete