Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Veteran's Day!

Thank you to all the Veterans for your service to America and for protecting our freedom. I hope that on this day, you get the recognition that you truly deserve!

Also, I would like to pay homage to my brother Leonard, for his service in the U.S. Army as a Vietnam Veteran and for his service in the Peace Corp. May he continue to Rest In Peace.  I miss you big brother.

I made this card for one of my favorite Veterans, Dana, U.S. Army. I kind of have her spoiled. She expects a card every year now!
Inside
I used:  All Occasions embossing folder by Craft Stash
             Spellbinders Romantic Vines die
             Tonic Scalloped Punch
              Inside frame and sentiment are from the Silhouette store
              I used my eBrush to paint the flowers.

Go hug a Veteran today!


1 comment: