Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sympathy Card

Creative Card Angels - Card Request

It took me literally a week to make this card so needless to say, I don't think I will ever make another one! I hope it's recipient is pleased with it because they have no idea of the struggle it took to make it. I blew up my #Cuttlebug making this! (see pic below)  I couldn't get the die cut side to line up, I couldn't get the inside to line up, I couldn't figure out what to put on the front. The struggle was real!!!  I am pleased with the final outcome though.
Inside

 My poor Cuttlebug! I had just really started using it about a month ago. I was trying to emboss a thin die and the next thing I knew I heard a loud pop and the end flew across the room! The rubber mat and plates stuck inside. It took me about 30 minutes to pry them out. I don't know what happened but I was very sad about this. I have an eBosser but sometimes you just want to pull out your Cuttlebug and go! I'm really thinking about using some duct tape on it!!



1 comment:

  1. I just love this card! Girl, you went "hard in the paint" on this one and broke your machine doing it, lolol.

    ReplyDelete