Friday, May 6, 2016

Superman Birthday Card

Card Request - Creative Card Angels

This card for the 6th birthday celebration of Lucas.

Lucas has an incurable form of cancer. His parents requested cards for his birthday through their local news media and Facebook.  My friend, Felisa, saw it and suggested that the "Angels" participate in this event.

You can read Lucas' story and follow his journey here:
http://lucasbearheroes.blogspot.com/

He loves Super Heroes so this is what I came up with:

Front
 Back: I made a little Cape to go on the back of the card.  Just playing around with it.
 Side view: I did not glue down the bottom of the Cape because I wanted it to appear to flying in the wind.

Thanks for stopping by and if you have time, please drop this little guy a card. It can be handmade or store bought. It's the thought that counts!

His address is;

 Lucas Bear Heroes

40 E. Chicago Ave.
#162
Chicago, IL 60611

No comments:

Post a Comment