Thursday, June 2, 2016

Wedding Card and Scrapbook Layouts

My friend recently got married in Hawaii and I, along with a few others, were asked to help make her a wedding scrapbook.  We we given specific topics to focus on, I had Bride & Groom & Celebrations.

This may seem like and easy task to most crafters but I don't Scrapbook!!!  Believe me when I tell you that this was a challenge for me!!!

Her wedding colors were Lavender, Gold and White. I tried to incorporate a Tropical Theme on the layouts using these colors.

The wedding card from the Silhouette Design Store.
Inside of the card.

Here's the first layout page.
Bride - Sharon
2nd layout page  The Groom - Kenny
Layout 3
Layout 4
Layout 5
Layout 6
Layout 7
Layout 8

Congratulations to Sharon and Kenny and I hope they enjoy their Wedding Scrapbook.






4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sharon!!! What a sweet gesture Danita, she is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a GREAT job Danita!!! Welcome aboard crafter!!! How I miss doing my layouts!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I love the bride and groom stick figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I love the bride and groom stick figures.

    ReplyDelete