Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Birthday Card

This card is for one of my dear friends. We met in 2012 on a Cricut Cruise (craft) and have been friends ever since. Treva, myself, Felisa and Sharon speak everyday via email, text or phone. They are my sisters.

I wish Cricut would consider doing another cruise as I met so many wonderful people that I now call my friends. It was an incredible fun 7 days of my life that I will never forget!

Happy Birthday Treva
 Inside
A different view

Supplies used: DCVW Premium Paper Collection - Mulberry
                        Stampin Up - Endless Birthday Wishes
                        Stampendous - Friendship Stamp
                        Stampin Up - A Rose is a Rose

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you so much; I am so grateful that our paths crossed and that we continue to nurture our friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual. My favorite color is red and black

    ReplyDelete