Saturday, June 15, 2013

Paper Straws and Washi Tape!! Oh My!!

I was in on a group buy for Washi Tape and Paper Straws, I haven't received them yet, but I had a few pieces laying around.  I decided that I might as well see what I can do with them since  I have the a ton of this stuff heading my way!! I need to give a shout out to Nancy Williams, my new facebook, crafty friend.  I honestly don't know how she organizes these group buys, but she does it so effortlessly. The transactions go so smoothly and she is such a sweetheart!!

Okay so I needed to make a card for a special lady that had to undergo surgery recently.  I knew I had to try to make it special because she is Super Talented and I could not just send her any old card.  This is what I came up with.  I hope she enjoys it as much as I did in making it.


Inside