Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Skateboard Guy

This is a card request for a young boy that is going through a rough time. His Mother requested
cards to help bring him some cheer for his birthday. I always ask "what do they like &favorite colors?" so that I can try to make the card as personable as possible. Obviously, this kid is a skateboarder. 😆
Inside

Supplies used: Inkadinkadoo Marque Birthday Stamp set (inside)
                        Ranger Letter It Stamp (birthday on the front)
                        Crafters Companion Diamond Press dies
                         Stampin Up Ticket Punch
                         Skateboarder is an image off Google with 2 offsets to give him depth.

Thanks to all that visited my blog today. I hope you become a follower. I'm going to try to start back posting more often. 

~Love Danita~


No comments:

Post a Comment