Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Because I care

I was playing around with my embossing folders and embossing powders and this is what I came up with. It's hard to get a good photo because of all the shimmer but it's really shiny.  I love it!
Another View
Close up
Supplies used: Sheena Embossing Folder - Chain of Time
                        Stampendous Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder
                        Stampin Up Because I Care stamp set
                        Versamark Dazzle Frost embossing ink pad
                        Stampin Up Raspberry Ripple Inkpad
                        Stampin Up Whisper White Inkpad

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a tutorial someplace? I've had my cuttlebug fo awhile but we aren't on speaking terms right now. Do you emboss then go back and emboss again with embossing ink? Or do it in one step? If in 1step doesn't the embossing ink dry too quickly? Totally lost!

    ReplyDelete