Friday, September 18, 2020

Money Tree!!!

I made this for my daughter's 34th birthday.  I will admit that this proved to be more difficult than I thought. I don't think that I will ever make another one.  It is over $100.00 in ones, fives and tens.  I would have loved to had all ones but there is a money shortage right now and ones are hard to get. At least they were when I made this. 

I used a styrofoam ball from Hobby Lobby and a wood dowel.  I covered the bottom of the ball with green tissue paper and wrapped the dowel in florist tape.
I started by adding some flowers from Dollar Tree along with the bills wrapped with bead wire. This is the part that I found difficult to do with my carpal tunnel and all. I ended up not using the tulip looking one. It didn't look right.
Final product

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by
~Danita~


No comments:

Post a Comment