Sunday, January 31, 2021

Baby Shower Card & Gifts

 Here are some items I made for my cousin's baby shower. I didn't know that the theme of the shower was a baby elephant with grey and pink colors when I made these. I so happy everything fell in line with the theme.

First up, the diaper planter. I loved making it! Really easy with a few Dollar Tree items. Also included a mini diaper cake.


Top View
The card. From the Silhouette store with a few extras added
Inside (print and cut)
The card with matching envelope
Gifts Tags 
Tooth Fairy Box
New Mommy, New Daddy Glasses

Back
Clothes basket with gifts
Just wanted to show off my bow here.
Personalized gifts.


The expecting couple and pics from the shower.





We had an awesome time and I can't wait to meet the baby!!

~Danita~





No comments:

Post a Comment