Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wedding Card

I was requested to make a wedding card by my cousin. The wedding colors are Forest Green and White. At first, I was like no way, Forest Green for a wedding? Yuk! So we decided to just go with the White and Gold.  

As I was planning out the card a picture popped up on my IG (you know they're listening) of a Forest Green wedding. It was beautiful!!! (picture at the bottom) I decided to go ahead and try to make the card out of Forest Green and Gold.  I must say that I loved how it turned out!

Front

Inside





This is not my picture!!!!
Isn't this wedding picture just gorgeous?
Forest Green and White.


The card base is from Monica's Creative Closet. I enlarged it, deleted some cuts, and added some cuts. I created the side panels in my Silhouette software and did print and cut for the insides. I really hope the couple is pleased as I had so much fun making it.

Have an awesome day!

~Danita~


2 comments:

  1. Another really nice card, like how you always personalize your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your card on facebook. It's beautiful! Plus your professional layout on the inside for the print and cut is really impressive.

    ReplyDelete