Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Hobby Lobby Haul

 I walked in Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and all their envelope packs were marked down incredibly low, ($1.24-$2.49) so of course, I snatched up a bunch. I mean, I am a card maker and they will eventually get put to use. 

Ok, so later I saw a Facebook post about the dies being on clearance and I thought to myself “you don’t need anything, don’t go”. And I didn’t... until a few weeks later. I needed some brown cardstock. I forgot to check the weekly ad and the card stock was not on sale this week.  So I decided to leave. I thought I was safe since it had been a few weeks since I saw the post. I just knew things would have been picked through so as I turned to walk out, I saw all these red stickers on the dies and I went to look. It was all downhill from there! Once I raided the dies, I went to look at the stamps! They were marked down too! I’m talking really low! 

Here’s the damage and I have vowed to make at least one card with my goodies. 






I hope you were able to take advantage of the clearance sale.

~Danita~




No comments:

Post a Comment