Sunday, October 4, 2020

Circle Mania Virtual Crop

Covid has changed all our lives and the way we do business, meetings and shopping. The crafting world is no exception. I had the pleasure of attending a virtual crop recently.  I had to learn how to use Zoom, a first for me. It was pretty easy once I got over my fear. Although not the same as meeting in person, it was fun!

We had craft challenges where we earned entry into giveaways for each challenge completed.  I posted some of the challenges I completed below. The participants made calling cards and/or memorydex cards and mailed them to each other prior to the event. There were also classes from making banners, reversible decorations to make-n-takes.

Challenge - Disguise a Gingerbread Man:  I did a "Rocker" Gingerbread Man
Challenge - Tic Tac Toe: This was so much fun and challenging. I choose the color purple, circles and tissue paper.

Challenge - Use your old stuff: I finally used my Cinch binding machine! I've had it for about 6 or 7 years and never used it. I made this notebook using it and my Purple Cow laminator, also old and barely used.

Challenge - Grab Your Buttons: You had to use a button or buttons in any craft project. I'm a card                         maker at heart, so I went with that.

Challenge - Pop It Up: Any type, any project. I posted I card I had made for my friends' daughter.

Challenge - Color It Your Way: We were emailed an image of 2020 to color and submit. Here's mine:

Challenge - Show Your Crafty Mess: This was pretty easy especially after doing a challenge! 🤣

The prizes were great and it was fun seeing some old friends and meeting new one. I'll definitely be attending more virtual crops.
~Danita~


No comments:

Post a Comment