Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Journals and stuff!

Hello everyone,

I recently attended a virtual crop where one of the challenges was to use something that you had not used in 5 years or more or never used. The timing for this was perfect because my cousin had also asked me to make a journal as a gift.  I've never made one so I had to do some research and watch a few youtube videos.  I pulled out my Cinch Binding Machine and went to work. These are the journals I made for gifts and one for myself.

         Front                

Back
Gift set
Front for my Sorority Sister
                                                          A special gift for my cousin
                                                               My Journal!!!
                                                                     Back of my Journal
Once I got the hang of it, these were fun to make. I'm sure I will be making more soon!

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
~Danita~



1 comment: